You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘World economy’ tag.
David Korowicz, a physicist and human-systems ecologist had submitted a paper about global systematic collapse as a chain reaction.
He had stated that irreversible global economic collapse will happen within weeks of the next major economic shock, like a major bank failure or a country exiting the eurozone, as the shock would quickly spread through global supply chains.
- connected devices spread news faster than ever
- low stockpile of emergency needs will create a new problem
- when country bails out its banks, in the process it increases its own debt
- world economy is no longer healthy and stable as Europe’s recession spills over into Asia, causing growth to slow
- Equilibrium doesn’t exist in global economy
- world is running out of cheap energy sources
- Food constraints are causing severe social and behavioural stress